Our client is specialized in partnering with companies to create complex products that build a better world and providing global Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing, and Aftermarket Services. Right now, we are searching candidates for the position
Senior Engineering Manager (f/m/x)
located in Darmstadt.
- Will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the engineering capabilities, the design and development process, and the overall brand, effectively communicating this to the customers
- Will establish and develop strong long-term relationships with customers, recognize their needs, and engage internal resources to develop and present solutions that create mutual business wins for the customer and the company
- Will work as part of a cross-functional team that includes engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, cost analysis, financial and legal experts to develop solution proposals for customers
- Will use the Customer Relationship Management system to effective capture, forecast, and track opportunities and activity with our customers
- Will represent Engineering Solutions as a Subject Matter Expert within the market space, including knowledge of OEMs, competitors, market trends and dynamics, regulatory environment, and core technology needs
- Will contribute to the creation and execution of the EMEA region strategy, in conjunction with key company leaders including the Director of Engineering Solutions, Senior Director of Business Development, Senior Director of Customer Management and the Market Vice President
- Will identify and advocate for engineering capability requirements necessary to meet the evolving needs of customers
- Will occasionally represent the company through conferences and associations that shape, inform, and promote the market sector
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience in an electronics design or product development environment is required, at least four/five years experience preferred
- Frequent travel (estimated 35 %)
- English and German language spoken and written (advanced level)
Your experience, skills and abilities should
- Include excellent communication skills to convey key messages concisely and an emphasis on active listening to ensure appropriate understanding of customer needs
- Include knowledge of the EMEA market sector and the EMS industry
- Include familiarity with the product development process, including knowledge in the various specifications that drive the formal development, qualification and/or certification of products
- Include familiarity with project management processes and engineering design tools for software, electronics and mechanical
- Include knowledge of business finance and experience developing engineering cost models
- Include the ability to influence and lead without formal authority, to identify and proactively solve problems through creativity and timely, effective decision-making
- Include a proven ability to influence others, including relationship building, conflict resolution and negotiation skills, as well as overall leadership competencies
- Include self-motivated with the ability to follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
Are you interested in the position and would like to learn more? Then get in touch with the contact person for this position or send us your application (word document).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vielen Dank! Wir haben Ihre Bewerbung erhalten und werden diese nun bearbeiten.